Flipkart


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Valentine In June

Chapter 1
Valentine In June

It was evening 4 o'clock and I was moving to the tution classes I just joined. I took four of my friends to Suryakant sir who was teaching physics since 17 years. Believe me, with time I realized all he did in 17 years was counting them. So he asked us to meet him at big bazaar and said he'll lead us to the classes then. Now I was out of any hopes to find a beautiful girl in 11th because at school what I saw was a bunch of 'ugly betties'. So all I wanted now was to concentrate on my studies! You don't know me, but that is very odd me saying that. Finally param, my only good friend in the science stream, came along and we headed towards tution classes. We were four boys sitting there with hopelessness to even see a girl and suddenly over from the heavens, there entered the room a girl so beautiful, she would put angels to shame. you know what they say, 'crush at first sight'. But for me, it wasn't just a crush.it was...aa..a...a crush,okay!
moreover I just remember all gathered after the classes not discussing what they liked about the teachers but discussing what they liked about the girl. the unknown girl. who knew who was she and are we gonna see her again ever after. but i liked her a lot. There was something about her, something that kept my mind in a fathom condition. I wish I could have talked to her but for the first time I couldn't. Was I nervous?
The next day I entered the classes as usual and I expected her not to be there and as a master telepathic, I was right. there was no-one sitting there at her place. I, by no intention missed her. Someone I just saw once and god knows if i'll ever see again, I missed! There was just one image of her that flew in my mind but that one image was making it hard to do anything. Tution started regularly and 3 days par, I saw her in the house. the teacher's house. I was surprised when I came to know she's teacher's daughter. Well actually she was teacher's husband's brother's daughter. took me months to confirm that! 

'Teacher's relative! What's wrong with that?' I asked param.
'This is a bad Idea. forget her. you wouldn't want to see it's consequences.' said param. 
So now, I crushed 'kesha'. Yup, she had a name. I know it now, It's like I climbed Mount Everest. next is moon. :/

7 comments: