Flipkart


Thursday, April 12, 2012

F(TT) - First Talk, First Touch



Chapter 2
F(TT) - First Talk, First Touch



'Deadly! She was amazingly hot and beautifully decent. Her eyes were Gorgeous and her hairs were stunning' I said to Jaimin. Jaimin was my friend from the time I joined the school. Rich. Simple. Loving. and one of our trio.

Bored with my puzzled words, he replied, "Yeah, dude. I get it! You've got a Crush on her.' 
'Well, I really like her. What should I do?' I asked in a helpless voice. 'Don't talk to her. That's the best thing you can do to impress a girl.' he said in a husky voice. I was pretty okay with the solution because there was no way I could collect enough strength to talk to her. I was a bit of shy guy when it came to her. It went on for some days.

I was sitting on a normal day being the normal karthik. Param entered the room with his wicked idea to throw me out of the race which I never knew I was in. I did had a faint Idea about Param involved in kesha and he proved it that day putting me in a Embarrassing Situation. He with help of another shitty guy, insulted me and my thinking in such a fucking manner, I was speechless. Now, I wouldn't mind it if this was anywhere else but it was right in front of her! I was Gradually Losing my Temper and I was near to kick his Balls out of the atmosphere but what stopped me were her eyes. Her eyes showed that she hardly cared for what the fuck was he talking and arguing about! Maybe because I was hardly a known person to her. Though, it lightened me. I need not care about Param's thinking and On positive side, I now knew whom to Trust, whom not to..!

It was july 15th, my birthday. I had planned to give her a chocolate hand to hand just to touch her. now I know, It sounds like a pervert but hey, everything is fair in love and war! so there, It costed me a box of 5 - stars to give her one. what else could I have done, give it to only her, 'I didn't wanted to give anyone else, just you!'. That's where I see the line drawn between a pervert and a dedicated lover. ;)

It happened. I touched her fingers. just a slight but it really felt like I touched an angel. Her hands were so soft, it looked like they could melt any second. her touch was so electrified, I went on feeling that for hours. and not mention, Goosebumps and the skipped beat my heart gave. It felt something. I didn't knew why it did neither I do today! what I felt was something indescribable.  Was she really my soul mate or just my crush? what was it? why did it happened? I didn't knew it. It just happened!


3:00 am, Midnight, of august 17, I was just browseing facebook from param's account and I saw kesha's post. I thought it was the best time to talk, To know her. She wasn’t my facebook friend so I thought It was my chance but I couldn't cheat her. Chatting with her in someone else's name was no different than cheating! I waited a minute, asked my heart, and it said, "GO". In the name of param I dropped a message in her inbox.  Our chat lasted a hour or so. At 4 o'clock in the morning, it ended but my life just started!! first time ever I was able to talk with her so openly! thanx to facebook. I hadn't slept that night. but it was hardly 2 hours to be awake and it surely were less. I was jumping and flying through clouds.

Next day, I told param about it. he suggested me to her. I was rather more confused what param is or was than what kesha was? I needed to know her well. Now here, we became facebook friends. a day par, I went online again at three and she was online. we started. I got chances to talk.  Friends from facebook friends. there it started.

1 comment: