Flipkart


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Poet

Chapter 3
The Poet




Mid Of Monsoon, Cloudy days and it was all raining. Inside me, was too. Her Smile, her face,  were just rolling infront of my eyes and all I could see was her. No one else, ever entered my sight.she got me love sick and the only meds i had were my poems. I still can't believe i started writing poems for her.It's an extremely amazing feeling to be a writer. Yet i sat upset everyday in a thought, "how? How do i get this to her? I wanted her to know what i felt for her but i know it wasn't the right time. Teacher's day was on the skies. I didn't knew it would be any useful to me in any ways but you know, it's doesn't always happen as we thought it would be. Day at school was no new than past years . same seniors, with that old games and nothing to make out from them. lately its been years, doing the same shit and no matter what we say, we never enjoy teacher's day.


After a long boring school day, At the classes, I heard her screaming and shouting , " No tutz today, Mam". Something surely new for me! I thought she was a geek. A beautiful geek Though! Morever teacher being in a great mood said, "okay" , asking us to do the same we did at school. 'Lets say jokes. lets say some stories!!' . God, aren't we suppose to do something we want, We love! Here, param told mam that I wrote poems. Now that is something he was not supposed to say in front of kesha. I already was nervous and Everyone were forcing me to share one of mine. left with no choices, I opened my book and found "Binded in strings". with a little confidence, I started and with every word i said, and every second of her eyes staring me, I felt heaven. It felt like no one else was in the room. only she, only me. dedicating it to her, i was smiling and the way she was responding, I felt it was worth. what I felt there just for seconds felt like a life time. God, those eyes, Just looking at me and listening just me. no - one else. and it skipped my heart again.  'Skips and skips..!' Heart troubles? Definitely, Maybe..


Before I could return back to the real world, mathematics' sir, mr. Naresh gave me a shock. Now he's kinda friend, so amit and param were telling sir about what happened today. they were forcing me to propose her and I was way off that track. Mr. Naresh told me to stay conscious when it's the right time and better don’t act late.I heard it well. The thought got stuck in my mind. I mean why not? I loved her from all of my heart and it was something she needed to know!



P.S.
Binded In Strings



I want you in my arms,
I want to hug you tight.

I want you in my dreams,
so beautiful it seems,

I can roll like a dice,
only to see your eyes,
show me once your smile,
so I can live for a while.

that deep looking eyes
I wish to get drown,
that red-tomato chicks,
                       I want to kiss on,

oh,my luv,
I wish the time stops sometime,
for we can live together more than a life.

though some say love is blind,
I see those lovely eyes,
                      of the love which keeps us binded in strings,
  binded in arms,
binded in love!!!


2 comments: